Founded in 2016, Penon Partners is an international (EMEA-US) consulting company focusing on the Execution of Transformation Projects (Business & Digital) to achieve visible operational efficiency improvements and competitive value.
TEAM & SYSTEM INTEGRATION – PRODUCT SIMPLIFICATION – PROCESS AUTOMATION – CUSTOMER SERVICE & SUPPORT IMPROVEMENT – HUMAN CAPITAL ALIGNMENT – SALES TEAMS ENABLEMENT – CX TRANSFORMATION
We drive, accelerate and boost your projects to make it operational, adopted by all. We rely on approved methodologies and our operational leadership skills, from years of experience. Most importantly, we build positive experiences and success stories.
We serve companies in need for help to achieve their critical projects and their transition to the Digital economy.
Our Leadership Team
Based in Atlanta and Paris with an US-EMEA culture, our team is composed exclusively of highly experienced operational managers with consulting skills that have led or lived transformations in their business expertise. We bring immediate, pragmatic and experienced value to our clients.
Jean-Christophe has 20 years of experience in business efficiency improvement & digital transformation programs coupled with management leadership acquired through big 4, pr...See More
Carole has more than 20 years of experience in leading financial teams, selling financial services and managing human resources.
She has also led financial transformation...See More
Holger has more than 20 years of experience as business leader in IT Security & Risk management Transformation (audit, compliance, ISO,..) and as Project Management Office l...See More
Richard has over 20 years as Experienced Executive Sales leader with a demonstrated history of delivering results in the information technology and services industry.
Russell has over 25 years of experience in Sales Leadership, Business development and team transformation acquired through working for and with a range of companies from startup...See More
We provide 3 Core Services
- Constant restructuring and transformation are needed to stay competitive
- The cloud and remote capabilities enable start-ups to scale
- Big players must demonstrate agility without impacting operations
- Online services, transparency and interconnection are mandatory
- AI, analytics and process digitalization are needed to grow
- “Make or buy” decisions are at the heart of most transactions
- Pressure to deliver has made contingency planning a norm
- Ensuring a high quality of operational service during constant change is key
- Keeping balance can be exhausting – solid, smart processes are needed to maintain motivation
- Leadership often under-evaluate the complexity and effort needed to execute general directives into an operational journey and implement it
- Few are good at executing and driving transformation but instead prefer defining and managing
- The budget allocated to executing transformation may be limited compared to what is devoted to defining and promoting the strategy
With years of high level experience in transformation program execution, we have acquired expertise to address those critical issues such as:
- BU / Department integration
- Digitalization of business process
- Online experience & e-commerce enablement
- Sales enablement transformation
- Operations-R&D-IT performance optimization
- ERP & complex solutions integration
- IT risks and compliance support
Our double experience as both consultants and internal leaders is a real asset for our customers. All of our consultants have been internal leaders and have faced those constraints and difficulties.
We have lived your life. We can understand what you are experiencing. We know what works and what doesn’t. The solutions we will build together will be operational and tailored for your context.
These are key differentiators from many “historical” consulting firms.
We believe a transformation should be a beautiful journey that provides great satisfaction, personally and for the team. Our vision is to make our clients’ transformation an amazing success story to live and tell. Our Penon Partners team loves being a part of our clients’ stories and revealing the marvelously subtle alchemy of success that brings together not just the work but also the people and environment.